Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dreams really do come true!

Amanda's Favorites, a wedding favors boutique is a dream of mine coming to life! Ever since planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process and the details. I loved the unique things I found to make my wedding stand out from the crowd!

Is your wedding a dream come true for you? Are you planning a fairytale wedding? What better way to commemorate your "happily ever after" than by giving your guests a "Happily Ever After" Carriage Candle Favor


Or send them home with an Enchanted Carriage Favor Box fill them as you wish with a sweet treat!

1 comment:

  1. I was not the typical Bride. I pay little attention to detail - not because I don't want to, but because I find the details more of a chore than a pleasure. Amanda helped me find the perfect little touches for my wedding and shower - including white chocolate covered mint oreo cookies which the guests still talk about, beautiful green ribbons for the candles and flower girl baskets that perfectly matched the bridesmaids dresses, and a beatiful faux lace aisle runner that is now being saved for my friend's wedding. The best part was - Amanda took care of the details and I could enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete